1. What are the factors you need to consider in creating an ICT Project?

 

Risk Factors

Complication

Mental Health Issues

Social media

Learned environments

Culture/religion

 

2. What are the difficulties you experienced while doing your ICT project?

My lack of knowledge of how to establish a website contributed to the difficulties I encountered while concentrating on my ICT project, which precluded me from submitting it. The second problem is that I have no clue how to make my work possible, thus I had to think about this first before thinking up with an effective and best concept about teenage social media addiction.

 

3. What kind of content that would encourage or motivate you to participate in a call to action?

 

A topic that would be close to my interest. A topic which I can learn something new and valuable lesson, Maybe a topic that all teenagers could relate and reflect their actions. It can also make them improve and change in a good way. I want to establish a great content that would influence teenager in a right way so that I can make an impact. And through that i can help not just myself but to every teenagers out there

 

4. How will you rate your knowledge in creating an ICT Project?

7|10 because I still need to learn and explore more, I am very open to explore new ideas and new knowledge about a certain topic, It excites me and It motivates me to continue along the way.

 I believe that my skills would improve through learning and practicing and I'm currently in the process of that as of today.

 

5. Rate yourself from 1-10, which is 1 is lowest and 10 is the highest.

7 since I am not that used and I'm not that expert in using technology, There are lot of things that I didn't know yet, and I don't have any idea what is it or what's the purpose and function of a certain thing. Sometimes I can say that I still don't have any idea about basic things that almost all people know about technology, so I rate myself 7 over 10

 

6. State the reason why you have that ratings for yourself?

7 since I know that there are things I still lack knowledge about, I am not that good using gadgets and technology, I am not even aware of some basic functions or shortcuts in computer. I am not that good in using internet, I still dont know how to find some relevant websites and I admit that I am the type of person who usually forget some important information about random things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog